High peak power laser beam delivery
- Simple setup and alignment
- High mechanical stability
- Safe beam containment between the laser and the experiment
- 360 degree orientation and positioning of the light sheet
- Reach up to 1.6m extended
- Automatic traversing option
The articulated mirror arm is an integrated light guide for delivering controlled laser illumination to the measurement plane in Particle Image Velocimetry (PIV) experiments.
This beam delivery solution is particularly effective in cases when the laser needs to be kept away from the experiment due to space constraints or hostile conditions. In addition, the optical alignment of the laser-arm assembly is highly stable and independent from the application it is used on. The arm interfaces to Nd:YAG PIV lasers, both mini-and large models, assembled on static or mobile bench units that can be moved easily around the laboratory. The addition of a compact light sheet optics results in a versatile and self-contained illumination system that can safely deliver high power laser pulses to the experiment.
- Particle Image Velocimetry
- Restricted Space
- Access problems
- Moveable traverse
- Average Power: Up to 4.5J/cm^1
- Laser Type: Nd:YAG and Solid State DPSS laser