Cost effective quality control for every production line
- Fully 21 CFR11 compliant process
- Spray pattern measurement
- Plume geometry measurement
- Suitable for nasal sprays, metered dose inhalers and dry powder inhalers
- Easy to use
- Full data output
Spray pattern and plume geometry measurement for Nasal, DPI and MDI sprays. The Envision Pharma QC system takes a series of images of the spray plume and calculates spray cone angle, spray reach or spray pattern.
At the heart of the Envision Pharma QC system is ‘Patternate QC’ our powerful spray analysis software. The node based analysis allows you to quickly build up your quality control process, then password-protect the settings so that they can’t be changed. Repeatable analysis is then two clicks away. The software is fully 21CFR11 compliant and features protected results storage and a full audit trail of usage.
All Envision systems are fully enclosed within a sturdy, interlocked cabinet that can easily be hooked up to your house extract systems to protect operators from the product being tested.
- Nasal spray testing
- Metered dose inhaler testing
- Dry powder inhaler testing
- System footprint 1.2 x 0.8m
- Class 1 laser enclosure
- Interlocked operator access door
- Optional actuation station
- Patternate QC software
- Optional actuation station (for MDI and Nasal sprays *)
*Not available in all territories