Online Drop Size Analysis of Sprays in a cost effective package
- Get a picture of your event
- Measure particles, droplets or bubbles in any medium
- Easy to use
- Direct Measurement of particle size and (optional) velocity with direction data
The VisiSize D30 is perfect for particle size characterization of sprays and other continuous processes. Like all VisiSize particle sizing products, the system is capable of measuring particle, droplet or bubble size in any transparent (or mostly transparent) medium.
Using a robust, image based measurement technique the VisiSize particle or droplet sizing system allows complete characterization of a particle size distribution in your application.
What you see is what you measure
Image based droplet or particle size measurements mean that set up is as simple as taking a photograph. Simply align the light-source and camera (handily mounted on a special rail) with your system and start measuring droplet diameters. The flexible software guides you through the set-up process and speeds you on the way to collecting droplet size data.
The VisiSize D30 is also a high resolution imaging system. In water and other sprays it shows ligament break-up and drop formation processes. In powder streams it shows particle clusters or foreign bodies. VisiSize provides an intuitive understanding of the process as well as quantitative diameter data, making it a very powerful research tool.
- Agricultural spray characterization
- Paint spray characterization
- Consumer aerosol analysis
- Fire suppression/extinguisher analysis
- Bubble sizing
- Automotive fuel injectors
- Minimum particle size: 5µm (variable with zoom lens)
- Particle size dynamic range: 150
- Up to 30000 particles analysed per second.