Droplet size and velocity of transient sprays
- Picture of event, including material break-up and droplet formation
- Measure particle diameter of any material
- Easy to Use
- Droplet size (and optional Velocity with Direction) data from direct measurement
- Collect sizing data from transient events
Size measurement of particles, droplets and bubbles in high-speed transient sprays and powder jets. The VisiSize S200, high speed droplet sizing system, takes a rapid series of images of the spray plume and calculates the droplet diameter or particle size distribution from these. What you see is what you measure.
Optional extras allow the droplet sizing system to provide particle velocity and direction measurements. This means that you can measure velocity as a function of droplet size.
The VisiSize S200 system can also provide images of the spray ligament break up and droplet formation process. This provides an intuitive understanding of the process to add to the quantitative diameter distribution data. The insight provided makes the VisiSize S200 a very powerful R&D tool.
- Drug delivery device (e.g. nasal sprays and MDI) characterisation
- Automotive fuel injector characterization
- Transient spray analysis
- Particle size range: 2.1µm – 2207µm
- Maximum particle velocity: 500m/s (50µm particle)