Analyse complex high speed flows
- Measure high-speed flows
- Intuitive, tree based software
- Easy to set-up.
The VisiVector LG series systems allow measurement of higher speed flows and larger areas.
The LG-30 PIV system features either a 2 or 4 megapixel camera capable of capturing 15 pairs of images per second. With laser pulse energies available from 15-200mJ, there is a system to suit every requirement.
All LG series PIV systems include VidPIV our intuitive PIV software, with its flexible tree-based interface that makes developing a PIV analysis algorithm easy and quick.
Suitable for all flows, no matter how fast
The pulsed Nd:YAG laser allows measurements in all types of flow up to 1000m/s or more (subject to suitable seeding particles).
Enclose your system
Oxford Lasers has extensive experience in producing laser-safe enclosures, which allow the operation of our systems in complete safety.
- Aerodynamics research
- High-speed airflow (up to 1000m/s, depending on size of flow)
- Pharmaceutical device development
- Large area flows
- 1 -10 megapixel camera available
- Up to 30 measurements per second
- Maximum flow velocity 1000m/s
- Light arm option available to ease experimental setup