20 years of experience in feasibility studies, process development and subcontract micromachining services.
How it works ?
1. Submit us your request with :
- Material (see machined features in a variety of materials)
- Sizes of features and tolerances
- If possible with a drawing
2. A sales engineer comes back to you with a price and a delivery time
3. Send us your parts to machine
4. Visit our facilities and meet our Applications Laboratory team if you wish to
Our laser micro-hole drilling service provides access to world leading precision micro hole drilling technology. This service can be used for R&D as well as Full Production. Micro-hole sizes can be as low as 3 microns in thin materials.
Many customers need to develop their process and establish feasibility before purchasing a laser micro-cutting system. To aid this, Oxford Lasers offers a micro-cutting service which provides access to world leading precision laser cutting technology.
Laser micromachining is a very powerful method for the production of micro-parts or micro-features on larger parts. Feature sizes down to 3 microns can be produced in the right circumstances and holes or features of 5 microns and above are routine.
Laser micromachining is a very powerful method for the production of micro-marks on larger parts. Marks as small as 10 micron can be produced in the right circumstances and features of 50 microns and above are very routine.