ISFOE14 is the biggest scientific & technology event in Flexible Organic Electronics (OEs), that promotes the Scientific Research in OE nanomaterials, Manufacturing Processes, Devices and Applications.
This is taking place in Thessaloniki (Greece) from the 7th to the 10th of July 2014.
Our R&D team and his projects partners are going to present several topics:
- Monday 7 July 2014, 16:30 – 16:45 : Laser Sintering of Metallic Nanoparticle Ink Patterns on Flexible Substrates – F. Zacharatos
- Monday 7 July 2014, 17:15 – 17:30 : Laser Patterning of smart Nanomaterials for Reel?to-Reel Production of Organic Photovoltaic (OPV) Devices – C. Moorhouse
- Tuesday 8 July 2014, 10:00 – 10:15 : Nano?fabrication of sensors on flexible substrates by subtractive and additive laser techniques – D. Puerto
- Tuesday 8 July 2014, 10:15 – 10:30 : LaserMicroFab: An industry Academia partnership for laser processing on organic electronics – I. Zergioti
- Tuesday 8 July 2014, 10:30 – 10:45 : Spot size and pulse duration dependence on Al thin film laser ablation on PET – S. Leyder
If you are interested to know more about the event, visit the ISFOE14 website.