The 10th international conference series on Laser-light and Interactions with Particles (LIP) is organized by IUSTI and Fresnel institutes on August 25-29th, 2014, in Marseille, France. The conference is focused on interactions between laser beams and particles, from theory to practice, encompassing in particular the following topics:
- Beam shape description,
- Far-field scattering,
- Time-resolved scattering,
- Mechanical effects of light
- Near fields and morphology-dependent-resonances,
- Complex shaped particles and aggregates,
- Multiple scattering in dense media,
- Optical particle sizing and characterization methods.
Applications may range from multiphase flow characterization to aerosol science and atmospheric environment, biomedical optical engineering, remote manipulation of objects, plasma and soft matter physics, quantum electrodynamics in cavities, etc.
Our Imaging Division is going to exhibit during the event, you are very welcome to come in and meet them !
If you are after more information about the conference, please visit the website : http://www.lip2014.eu/